Hello! If you are new here, you may subscribe to my RSS feed. Your comments are most welcome. Do Follow me onTwitter. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Cagayan de Oro City Fiesta, 28th of August

I remember when I was in high school, we always look forward of Cagayan de Oro city fiesta held every 28th day of August because of its military civic parade. A hectic month long preparation makes every participant very excited. Almost all private schools as well as other public schools participate in this whole morning event. Students in their CAT/ROTC uniform would be marching in cadence around the major streets of Cagayan de Oro---starting from Vamenta Boulevard, crossing the Marcos Bridge, Velez Street and ending at Hayes St. It's quite a long route, enduring the scorching heat of the sun.
Recently the parade has evolved into Marde Gras, Street Dancing, Parade of Floats, ala Ati-ati-han, etc. The parade festival was once called TSADA Cagayan, and now recently changed to Kagay-an Festival in honor of St. Agustine.
I am posting here a slideshow of pictures taken by my friend,
Clyde , during the Cagayan de Oro Fiesta using the Fuji Finepix S5600 camera. Actually he was the one who bought my camera when I got my new Canon EOS 350d.
I would appreciate if you also post your comments.

Camera used: Fuji Finepix S5600


Camera used: Canon EOS 350d, lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF 28-105mm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Camera Technology Review and Features

Inform Asia Today