Hello! If you are new here, you may subscribe to my RSS feed. Your comments are most welcome. Do Follow me onTwitter. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My first canon lens: Canon Lens EF 28-105mm II USM


Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM AF Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto Lens

The lens which I used in these shots is Canon Zoom Lens EF 28-105mm II USM. This lens is a great step up with a price class of $250. It is well-loved by most consumers primarily because of its cheap cost and yet having the features of a pro. It is constructed solidly with a metal mount. It has a distance scale, IR focusing marks, and has a ring USM motor with a full time manual focus. Manual focus is fast, smooth, and silent, finely geared so that adjustments can be made, as you would expect from a ring motor FTM USM based lens.
Warning: There are two varieties of EF28-105/4-5.6 USM lens. The cheaper one costing around $160 has a plastic lens mount.





The Canon EF 28-105mm is well built and has good optics, certainly better than the 28-90 hence,it is very nice to use. .I've owned this lens for almost 3 years which I bought from Amazon.com and I've never been disappointed with it. Macro shots is just so awesome, creating a very good Field of View (VOF) I certainly recommend this lens to anyone wanting good performance at a reasonable price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Camera Technology Review and Features

Inform Asia Today