Hello! If you are new here, you may subscribe to my RSS feed. Your comments are most welcome. Do Follow me onTwitter. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My second camera, Canon EOS 350 D/ Canon Digital Rebel XT

canon EOS350d


canon full view

I have explored all the features and capabilities of my Fuji Finepix S5600. It helped me capture many events,celebrations and occasions for the past 2 years. Bringing back memories became so easy by simply browsing my archives of pictures. Eventually I decided to sell my old camera and bought the Canon EOS 350D.

What makes Canon 350D superior over FujiFinepix S5600?
First of all, its a true digital SLR camera, with an 8 megapixel CMOS sensor, a second generation CMOS, used in many high end cameras for professionals, and most of all its DIGIC II processor gives much better quality image, faster processing and energy saving. The Canon EOS 350D has instant power-on time, faster shutter release, shorter blackout time, has 3.0 fps Continuous shooting speed which is significantly higher than my old Fuji Finepix S5600.

Canon is so marvelous to release a camera with a sensor of a pro at a price range of below $1000.
To know more of the general features and specifications of Canon EOS 350D or Canon Digital Rebel XT, Digital Photography Review is the best site to visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Camera Technology Review and Features

Inform Asia Today